Challenge the mind with Tangle BrainTools™, our educational line of Tangles that can help you form healthy learning habits. We wrote the book on how fidgeting helps kids retain what they learn through the process of kinesthetic learning. Twist, turn and fidget with Tangles to spark joy, curiosity, and creativity no matter your age.
Tangle® BrainTools™ Imagine
$ 10.00– Sold Out
Twist it, turn it, all you have to do is try it!
With latex-free rubberized and textured bumps, the BrainTools Imagine is perfect for fidgeting anytime, anywhere! With its bright and vibrant colors, the Imagine is the latest addition to the Tangle family of fun educational toys!
- Soft, bumpy texture
- Bright, solid color sections with a clear coat of small rubber bumps
- Size: TANGLE JR.
- Improves fine motor skills
- Bumpy texture enhances sensory stimulation
- Useful for hand & wrist therapy
- Calms anxiety & relaxes the mind
- Helps form healthy habits
- Measures 1.75" x 2.25" x 1.75" when coiled. Extends to 7.25" uncoiled.
- Consists of eighteen 1" curved sections with clear coating.
- Latex-free, phthalate-free, non-toxic ABS and TPR material
- Due to the separating sections, Tangles are a choking hazard for children under the age of 3.
Tangle® BrainTools™ Think
Fidget to Focus with Tangle BrainTools! With latex-free rubberized and textured bumps, the Tangle BrainTools Think is perfect for fidgeting anytime, anywhere! Slightly larger in diameter than the Imagine, the Think is the latest...
Tangle® Original Textured
The Tangle Original Textured is the perfect Tangle for sensory and tactile fun. Its size, bright colors and cool textures makes this Tangle ideal for kids and adults of all...
Tangle® BrainTools™ Hardcover Book
Kinesthetic learners absorb information best through movement. Twisting and turning Tangles draws hands towards the midline and helps to improve focus and retention of information. Quiet fidgeting is beneficial for...
Tangle® Protein Building Set
$ 40.00– Sold Out
Developed by Professor Marcel Jaspers, Chair of Organic Chemistry at the University of Aberdeen and Richard X Zawitz, inventor and creator of the Tangle Particle. Our Tangle Protein Building Set...